Saturday, May 2, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week Gift Idea

May 4th - May 8th is Teacher Appreciation Week. Here is a little gift idea I made for one of my brothers teacher. Who wouldn't want a funky name art plaque? I surely would, but I made one for myself!
They are really simple to make. Buy any unfinished wooden plaque. Paint with color of choice. Cut 2.5 in paper circles. (Circle size will vary depending on name)
After paint dries, decoupage circles.
Paint the name on and embellish! Be creative! Have fun! I think this plaque came out cute. Hope the teacher likes it!

Now if you dont feel like making one then buy one made! I will have them on sale all next week for only $15 + shipping! Its worth it! Let me know if you would like one. I can make them any colors any name! Send me an email if interested!

What other teacher appreciation gift ideas do you have? Please share! Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. Great idea! That's really cute, but Jackson and Mia don't have teachers yet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm a teacher and I would be ecstatic if one of my kids gave this to me. :)

    ReplyDelete