Monday, May 18, 2009

Super Cute Project

Its busy around here. There is so much going on. This is the last week of school and I am actually sad. I am going to miss the kids. The students graduate this Wednesday! YAY! I am excited for them and the parents.

Well we had the team crisis from the District come to our class. It was nice having them. We did have a few students asking and mentioning about their teacher and they did well handling the situation. The teacher was diagnosed with Leukemia. She passed away Friday morning. I still can't believe it. I am still in shock. I will keep the family in my prayers.

One more week of school and I promise I will share more projects. Just a quick picture of our master bedroom bathroom makeover. What do you think about the color? Nice.. I love how they are turning out. Next weekend we will start painting and I really want to do something with the mirror. More pictures coming soon.


I am making some cute gifts for 2 of the teachers I work with and I want to share them with you. They are super easy and they turned out really cute.
I bought a plain frame, scrapbook paper and a frame mat.



I painted the frame, glued the scrapbook paper on the mat and... here you go! It turned out so cute. I added a cute pink flower as a final touch.


So I will be making cute picture frames and a matching magnetic board. I will be making some more tomorrow and I will share with you. Right now, I am tired and I need some sleep. Good night! Enjoy.


5 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! I love it! I need to try to make one! I am really sorry again to hear about the teacher. It just makes you realize how special and precious each day is that God gives us on this Earth. I will say a prayer for her family & friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable gift idea! So bright and fun. I will be keeping you in my prayers as you finish up with school and are dealing with the death of the teacher you worked with. How utterly tragic. Makes you just want to enjoy and cherish each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how brightly colored the paper is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey again! I wanted to share the link to my post about the boxes and magnets that my sisters & I made from the ideas on your site! I love reading your projects and seeing all of your creative ideas! Thanks for sharing! I will have to try these picture frames next!

    http://4sistersdifferenthobbies.blogspot.com/2009/05/sister-fun-projects.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covered mat and the flower gives it just the right amount of embellishment. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete