Sunday, May 24, 2009

Monogram Storage Boxes

Remember this post about these inexpensive and cute boxes I made?
Also, these really cute magnets?

Well Megan and her sisters @ 4 sisters different hobbies decided to try these projects during a craft night they had. They turned out wonderful! The couldn't buy the same boxes I bought at Walmart, but they used shoe boxes instead! Creative! Great job girls! I love how the boxes and magnets turned out!


Here are the newest boxes I made using the same techniques but with larger boxes. The first box I made for a teacher I worked with, Mrs. Flanagan. She teaches half day kindergarten. She is a great teacher and she is so nice. I was so comfortable being around her it seemed I had known her for the longest time! Even though I have only known her for 2 weeks. I also made her a cute matching round magnet for her classroom. Hope she likes them!




This "S" box was a custom order for a baby's room. I love the way they turned out! I think they are perfect to hold small photo albums but really they can be used to hold anything. I will be making 3 more boxes to decorate my new shelf in my craft room!

If you have tried any of my projects, please let me know! I would love to post about it! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our site! We just love all of your ideas! You inspire me to try and make something creative out of something inexpensive or ugly and turn it into something really cute. I love these new boxes too that you made! I am really looking at your Etsy site, but I just cannot decide what to buy! I love it all! Maybe I will decide soon! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable monogramed boxes! Have you ever participated in the monthly craft challenge at Blue Eyed Blessings? This month she is going to havea Mr. Linky to hook up all the great monograming crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! I just read Katie's comment above about my craft challenge. I was actually going to link your ADORABLE monogrammed boxes in a post that I am putting up tomorrow to help inspire others for this week's craft challenge. I'll wait and let you link on Thursday if you would like!!

    ReplyDelete