Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Personalized Teacher Gift - So cute

I am loving the things I could do using 2 X 4's!
I did this cute personalized teacher block set for a student teacher. I think it turned out really cute! Love the colors!
1. I first cut my 2 pieces of wood.
Name block measures: 12 inches
Top block measures: 6 inches
2. Using the palm sander, I made sure to sand both pieces until nice and smooth.
3. I painted both pieces of wood using a turquoise color.
4. I used my cricut to cut the letters.
5. I decoupage the letters using Mod Podge.
6. After the blocks dried completely, I embellished with tulle and a pretty rose.
7. Final step was to add black dots around.
So cute! I added these blocks in my shop if interested! :)


3 comments:

  1. I love this. I've been looking for something for our preschool teacher. I'll have to keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete